Tuesday, March 23, 2010

young-wild-&free

Casey James- you are the exception to my rule. although- I would wait for you.

All joking aside though- 

Dating in high school.
Let's hang out.
cuddle maybe? or run through the sprinklers.
lets run away- nothing matters besides us.
Do you think I look cute in this color? 
Butterflies.
No worries.
Let's dream together-name our kids-plan our lives.
Love songs.
Football games.
Hating goodbyes. 


VS. 
dating after.
It is real.
serious.
Marriage is always in the back of your mind.
Can I see myself with him? Do I like his family? Does he do this or does he do that..
Is he going to be a good daddy?
Is he going to always honor his priesthood and love the Lord?
Does he love me more than anything?
Is he someone I could possibly see myself ending up with?
Is he a hard worker?
blah blah blah.
the list goes on.

I am not too picky- I have set one rule for you boys.
:
If you want to date me- you need to be filling out your mission papers.
maybe it(we) will work out
 in 2 years.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you!!!!!!! I have been so a wall from the blogger world the past little while ahh! Lets talk today...just so you know...I was laughing last night when I heard your voice with Kells and Julianne...and who was that guy? I agree with the dating stuff. The best part is when you end things and they leave you alone for a few months...then they resurface. AHHHH SO FRUSTRATING! Love you much

    ReplyDelete