Monday, June 7, 2010

BEST TRIP EVER.
he is amazing.
it was amazing.

we spent a week with his wonderful family on a houseboat in the middle of paradise.
he is insane and jumped off that 1000 foot cliff.
I watched from my lawn chair on the house boat.
we got lost on the wave runner. it may or may not have been on purpose.
I tried to wakeboard for 5 seconds.
yeah he is better than me at that.
we almost lost his dad in a parachute accident....... and if we would have recorded it (dangit) we would have won americas funniest home video's this week.
he taught me how to fish even though he can't stand it.
he's just like that.
we saw a lot of shooting stars.
we jumped in the water two nights in a row.. i've never had such a cold shower in my life.
We watched great firework shows given by some of the fam.
his family is great.
we played the lipstick game.. and laughed our heads off.
we played lots of cards.. I learned how to play hearts. 
we went on a few long kayak rides.
we hiked until we got attacked by bugs.
he climbed a mountain to write our initials.
he amazed me in a lot of ways.
we laughed.
we talked.
we ate.
we slept.
we relaxed in the sun.

we . didn't . want . to . leave .

playing scrabble!
(ehem. HI down there.)
FREEZING.
I'm pretty sure I won the fishing contest.
....I'm ready to go back

3 comments:

  1. okay that's about the cutest thing ever. i wanna hear MORE details ya freak!! skype me now. i'm sitting in our basement because it's HOTTTT upstairs. like literally 100 degrees. let's go to lake powell. now. i want to jump in that freezing cold water. love you bye!

    p.s. i don't know what google account my computer is logged into but this is brandon. haha j/k katie.
    p.p.s. brandon got a call from the mtc today- 4th and final interview on friday morning. they said "ask for garrett beaston" (sp?) EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the lipstick game? I must be missing out.

    ReplyDelete