Thursday, February 16, 2012

journal entry: 2.16.12

Today was a day I will never forget. I can finally breathe because Shar is resting peacefully in the icu with new lungs and a new heart!!!! Last night I didn't sleep hardly at all, today I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. All day I was by my computer waiting for updates. It was the most exciting day of my whole entire life I think! So many different emotions, I'm exhausted! But we truly witnessed a miracle unfold today. Sharlies surgery went better than expected and she will take her first breath on her own in the morning. Today was honestly one of the most spiritual days of my life, I felt heaven opening up today, I felt that Angels were taking charge today. Prayers were being offered from all over the world! And I know that they were heard and answered. I was running today with bays and as I was running I read the update that they had successfully taken out her well used/loved organs and that the new ones looked beautiful. And then at the end it said "all is well....all is well".. While I was reading this and running, I was SO overwhelmed. Looking at the beauty of my surroundings, thanking my father in heaven, grateful for my body and my health that I was able to run, knowing angels were with Sharlie, and I just threw my arms in the air and expressed out loud my gratitude for this day and this miracle. Then tonight bays and I went to the temple to close out the day, then again, I felt such peace. I feel shar's strength, she gives me so much.  I just can't wait to see her and love on her! WHAT a day!!!!! Thank heavens, it is here and gone and she is breathing easy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment