Sunday, September 27, 2009

683.28 miles


  • Oil changed/car inspected (done)
  • Tires changed (done)
  • 5 pair of black pants for school (done)
  • Black shoes (done)
  • Do laundry (done)
  • Pack my things (done)
  • Spend time with family (done)
  • and on and on and on. 
But when I had everything checked off, I was READY to go! I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone that I would have liked to, but there are plenty of holiday's coming up : )

My mom was such a help with me through this whole process of getting everything ready to go.  We had a lot of fun shopping for what I needed and spending time together.  Thanks mom for being there for me and for being such a big help! It meant a lot. can't wait to see you again!


HERE WE GO GIRLS
(Bay and Mom drove with me)



That bike was the problem child. It made the drive exciting


We had to.

We screamed.

THANK YOU FOR FACING YOUR FEARS!!!

Dear Yerma, you saved my life. I am sorry that you are the only gas station in what seems to be a 100 mile stretch. Maybe one day you will have friends and we won't have to squeeze our legs for so long.

so funny.


Mom found the house that we lived in when I was brought into this world. Thanks for the memory lane momma : )



It was a fun trip. (we missed you kate) Thank you for your support family. Now I start my journey here in the beautiful SAN DIEGO.  Hope to see you guys soon. I love you all.

love,
me

2 comments:

  1. cutie!! love you girl! can't WAIT to come visit you. i'm skypin' ya right now. you look tan. i'm white. TO DO LIST: go to the beach this week and get a tan. love you.

    love,
    me
    hahahahahhahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maddie i LOVE it.its so cute!i can't wait to hear about all of your adventures/people you meet/experiences you have/hair you do/hair you mess up on/hair you perfect :) love you.

    ReplyDelete