Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today I am grateful for..




1. these guys.



Ryan, Sharlie, and Harrison.  It is never easy leaving home for me.  But these three muffins have agreed to me living with them for awhile while I go to school.  So nice of them. They sure make me feel so welcome in their home.  This morning I woke up and in a hurry for school I grabbed my lunch and with that there was a little note that said,
"maddie, have a good day!! we love you!"
I love them. They are amazing examples to me in so many ways.
Thanks for letting me crash you're party of 3 guys!


2. these guys.





I am so grateful for my family. so grateful. I miss you guys. and love you more and more everyday.


3. These guys.

 This 8-5 schedule demands EMV at around 10:00 am, but today I held out till 2:00..... I think I will do that. afternoon naptime calls, EMV picks up. so it works. 

this schedule also demands what is inside of this box at 12:00 pm.
is this not the cutest lunch box? thanks mom : )  the boys in my class totally don't dig me, but they would if.... they didn't dig each other.
anyway.

I am just grateful today. today was a good day. It was my second day of school.
I love school.
It is not Provo, Utah.
in the sense, that my little self is not used to this kind of language, conversation, etc...
but.
I know I am supposed to be here, so pray for me.

Friday I will be doing my first haircut!! I love school, did I say that already? cause I do.

goodnight. see ya bright at early. oh wait. I don't see anyone in the morning because everyone is where they are supposed to be at 6 am. in bed.

love,
me.





2 comments:

  1. Maddie, you are not crashing our party of three, you are blessing us and we LOVE having you here!!! Have I told you that a million times already...cause we do : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. iLOVEYOU!! miss you. want you to come visit.
    ps. i was laughing at your last post.
    yerma.
    bye

    ReplyDelete