Saturday, December 12, 2009

5 days of paradise.

















































All four of these pictures make me laugh out loud.  
  • The first picture represents all of the laughing we did.  I'm not kidding.  There were more than enough times I had to think about running to the bathroom or else I was going to go in my pants.  This kid that we are holding up was a complete stranger that we invited to come play with us.  We all made up this plan that we were all going to run and pick him up and chant, "DUSTIN DUSTIN DUSTIN DUSTIN." so the rest of the trip, that was a family joke.  he came back every night for games and wanted to change his last name to Larsen.  
  • The second one represents all of the eating that we did on this cruise.  We ate and ate and ate as you do on cruises.  Every night we would order all the food we wanted at dinner and we would RUN to the ice cream machine before 9pm to make sure we got that last soft serve.
  • And this third picture. really? I hope you are laughing.  and I hope that Dallin was cracking a smile as I said, "take this picture of me now." haha. first of all, I wasn't sleeping so I don't know why i'm pretending.  and second, if I walked by and saw someone taking this picture, I would laugh.  But this picture also represents all of the relaxing we got to do.  mannn did I enjoy that.  
  • This last picture is just hilarious to me.  It's just a bunch of heads.  and then there is me in the front, I don't even care that I am the only one out of the bunch that you can see.  I'm just smiling away. hahaha.  and then after we all just decide to start singing Christmas carols to everyone as they are eating dinner.  It just makes me laugh. but it was so good spending time with all of the family.  So good to see everyone .
This vacation = a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Haha FUN!!!! You looked like you had a blast! I am excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete