Thursday, December 3, 2009

shame on me.


1st date.
blind date.
friday night.
3 pm friday rolls around and I am feeling sick and not up to it at all. 
Dad calls and is coming into town and I am not sure if I am going to meet up with him or not.
because I have a date with a 29 year old I am stressing out.
I am in class so I decide to hurry and let this guy know that next weekend will be better.
So.... I do an immature thing.... but something that is very convenient when you really don't have time to talk on the phone.... 
I text him...(shame on me)
Dear date, Something came up and next weekend will be so much better. I am so sorry to bail last minute but I really look forward to meeting you soon!
Dear Maddie, "i figure, if you honestly wanted to see me you would make the effort, its how it works, i am not trying to make you feel bad, so dont think that. everyone has there priorities, i make time for those whom i am sincerely interested in.      at first i thought you sounded like a really sweet mature woman, however when you cancled via a phone text, i just thought, that was a lack of class. it was also indicative of what you were thinking also. I just dont want you to think its rude of me to say, its just what i think of you thus far based on your actions

hmm.. really?? I hope you are laughing right now.  I have never met this guy and he honestly had the guts to say that to me? maybe a... 'no worries! we will re-schedule' would have been good .
come on guys.
looks like I MAY be living with my mom forever.
because if this is what growing up will do to you. I would rather not.


oh yeah.
I went home last weekend for thanksgiving. It was P-E-R-F-E-C-T.
Spent thanksgiving up in the mountains which was magical, ate, spent time with family, went shopping on black friday (never again), went four wheeling in the snow, went to blindside, may or may not have cried, played pool and ping pong, beat my brother Dallin at pool thank you, ate some more, watched UP, went to the BYU VS. UTAH game, (all blue), went to the Jazz game, spent more time with my family (mark included), played rook, took pictures, and laughed. and I LOVED every minute of it.







annnnnd. tomorrow I am going here.



(thanks ali for the picture)
can't wait to see EVERYONE!!

PEACE OUT REALITY


No comments:

Post a Comment