Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dear Blog.

I am sorry that I have left you alone for quite some time now.  I have definitely put you on the back burner lately.  And I am going to continue to do so for the next two weeks.  
Tomorrow morning I will fly out of beautiful San Diego to FLORIDA. I can hardly wait to meet up with my family there and just to be there.  It has been too long.  From there it will go something like this.

Birmingham England for a few days
Take the train to LONDON
Fly to Telaviv, Jerusalem
Visit Galilee
Off to Poland
Visit Auschwitz
come home.

I can't WAIT!!

I am taking two weeks off of school and it will be the greatest decision of my life up to this point.  I am in need of a MAJOR break. I have senoritas if you will.  Everyday it is harder and harder to get up in the morning.  There are a lot of factors that could be causing this struggle of mine.  But we won't get into those. This is going to be a trip of a lifetime and I am going to soak it all up!! 

Feelings I want to feel on this trip.
HAPPY
Grateful
Pain from laughter
Humbled
Excitement 
Feel closer to the Savior
Missing someone
Peace
Amazed
Relaxed

I can't wait to share my experiences where I feel all of these feelings. I can already check off a couple of them. But we will start at 6am tomorrow when I get on my flight! ttfn. (ta ta for now, mom)

xoxo
your european traveler.

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Please have a blast in London!!

    ReplyDelete