Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May.

I have a few major things that I really want to blog about.. but I am having a hard time making time to sit down and do a bunch of posts.  Although I would like to..... If I made time for blogging my life this past month.. I would blog about

  • Going to Florida for a day.
  • Going to England .. Birmingham and London
  • Almost loosing our little baby sister on (or off) the train in London
  • Walking down the streets of Televiv Jerusalem late at night.... wondering why there were so many cats walking around... looking like they are thinking about rubbing up against my legs 
  • eating way too much galato 
  • sitting on the beach.. drawing in the sand.. and eating yummy food
  • playing with my family
  • spending the day in Nazareth.. learning new things about our Savior Jesus Christ 
  • rolling my pants up and walking in the Sea of Galilee... thinking about how I could have stayed there forever
  • almost being forced to eat a fish that still had eyeballs...... I'm sorry but I can't eat something while it is staring at me. thanks though
  • going to Bethlehem .. learning so much .. and experiencing even more
  • spending the day in Jerusalem.. walking where Jesus walked.. feeling the spirit like I have never felt before
  • making unforgettable memories
  • paying to use every restroom
  • late night chats 
  • 24 hour plane rides
  • making it to Utah finally.. it was a good feeling
  • spending time at home! with friends and family
  • Bridal shower for Simone!
  • seeing friends I haven't seen for awhile!
  • Saying goodbye to Mckenzie Mae Sister Haggard... who is going to be entering the MTC here shortly.. so proud of her.. she is going to be amazing. 
  • Throwing a baby shower for my lovely sister KATIE .. loved it
  • getting back to school... not a fun transition
  • being sick of school already
  • coming back just in time for test week
  • feeling a little bit overwhelmed .....
  • bachelorette started also.
  • American idol finale! go lee!
  • annnnnd. starting to train for a half marathon... I WILL do this!! go me!
so.this.is.Life.lately.



thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment