Sunday, November 7, 2010

I have a need for speed.

up to this point in my life. I have gotten away with speeding. I am just one of those people who are lucky! I can speed but just never get caught. come on. I am not going to go 25 up quail. sorry curly. but HA you haven't found me yet!
(knock on wood) okay. I really just did, knock on wood.

but today. sunday. of all days. coming home from taking my dad to the airport and of course I was going around a corner on the 215 going 82 mph . ohhhh CRAP. right around that corner there is a cop waiting for someone like me . hehe

sure enough. he pulled out and over and over again I said outloud "please oh please."
next thing I know he is asking for my license and registration.  but because MY car is now in a junk yard, I am driving someone else's car so who knows if there is even registration in this thing.. which sure enough I couldn't find it. but thankfully.....

nice man came back and said.... "I'll just give you a warning." but you WERE going 17 over, so just drive a little slower ." mmmmmm I love cops today.

keyword: today

thank you cop guy. I wish I knew where you lived, I would drop off chocolate chip cookies or something. my lucky streak continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment