Saturday, November 13, 2010

my motto.

...........
today I went to zumba. besides the fact that it was a dang good work out.  I had the giggles. hard to believe I know. I realized today why the last dance class I ever went to was when I went to that scary lady's class at timpview and I hid my back leg when she asked us to do the splits. haha.
but atleast I got a good sweat(laugh).
tomorrow is the primary program in our ward. & I just happen to be over the 4 year olds.  don't worry if I am laughing on stage.  Those kiddos kill me!
I love to laugh. I just do.

1 comment:

  1. homeslice....
    i wish you came this weekend. it was bomb.
    can't wait to see you next weekend!! i have a brilliant idea; i'm going to the bijou market on saturday and it's in provo...then after that just come home with me! idk how you'll get home but whatev. we'll talk.

    ReplyDelete