Tuesday, March 29, 2011

iphone funnies

so I went to florida after I went to mexico. 
I went to babysit my two little siblings which is always a treat for me. Boo is 6 years old and dane is 5. Boo had a play on the Thursday that i was going to be there, so she told me she needed a costume because she was going to be the mother duck.  She said she needed a brown shirt with black brown and white feathers.  (didn't seem like an easter time play to me, more like thanksgiving.) but she insisted so we went to 3 different stores trying to find the right things to make this costume! 

well. so we found the stuff eventually. and I stayed up for quite some time that night making this costume.  I just couldn't believe that her teacher expected parents to actually make these costumes! ... I asked boo several times if she was sure...

"yes mads, I am sure!!!"

well then right before bed she comes walking in and says to me... "just so you know, the feathers were actually MY idea."

I busted up laughing, SO HARD. and at that moment I pictured this.....


it was. HILARIOUS. I just felt like all the parents were looking at me like... you were really excited for this play!!!!! hahaha

PS.
I was looking through my photos on my phone... thought I would share some.


I love taking pictures of people sleeping. especially next to me on airplanes


I was studying for my written exam for cosmetology.....


my little brother said to my little sister, "boo look there is a limo!!"     
                                                

Diego flores was my teacher 2 years ago at UVU.  He was that teacher I could never understand.. I saw him the other day.
    
 

I have those red tennis shoes....somewhere. I swear I got them in the girl section





those are just a few.
hope you're all having a good day!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA gf. Do you remember Liz Flores from high school? That's her Dad. I hung out with Liz almost every day during middle school and called him Papa Flores. I DIED when I read this. Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete