Monday, March 7, 2011

love love love

Alexandra Snarr.....
since birth



we have been not only cousins, but best buds.
(it's okay if you are laughing out loud at this picture.. I am too)



Ali is one of my very best friends and after countless conversations about how we see our future playing out... what type of guy we are going to end up with... what we want out of life... you know... always discussing this

I am SO happy to introduce


the soon to be MR & MRS.

So so happy for ALI and for her new FIANCE Eric.
I love and adore this girl to pieces & I have loved getting to know Eric & watching the two of them fall completely in love.

If I had one word to describe them it would be PERFECT
I'm not kiddin they are perfect for each other
I know that they are going to have one heck of a life together & they are going to be a rockin couple

al, i support you 100% in your decision to say YES.
but will you ask Eric if he supports our iggy's tradition/slumber parties once in awhile? I don't even mind if he joins....

I love you girl
now let's get to work... April 21 is comin quick!!

2 comments:

  1. i.love.you.
    first of all those pictures had me laughing so hard!
    second of all COME HOME.
    third of all eric WILL support that tradition...and of course the tradition of doing a trip yearly when you get hitched :)
    love you! I'll call you asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two make my heart smile. Cousins by destiny. Glad you will be around to make these weeks memorable!!!

    ReplyDelete