Thursday, October 8, 2009

My West Coast Friends


 C. 
A.
L.
I.
F.
O.
R.
N.
I.
A.

This is me.
at
7:20 am.
&
5:00 pm.

This is the people behind me.
to the right of me.
to the left of me.
and in front of me.


This is why.

. I can't help but just laugh .
I'm sorry people. I will try not to swerve in front of you tomorrow.
It's a crazy world out there on the CALIFORNIA I15. 
I am doing my best :)




I'm having so much fun with these guys.

They took me to CHILLIS to celebrate my first week. I guess they know me : )



School is going great. I am learning a lot. very quick. We are not wasting any time.

I don't consider our hour lunch a waste of time. 


time WELL used



(PETCO park, where the Padres play)
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm = walk around the city. get gelato. answer funny questions about 'my religion.' laugh our heads off. lay in a dog park. eat apples. sit on benches. walk by the cupcake shop trying to decide if we want one (everyday). (aka. = good time)

all with these guys.



haha.

  • now I am going to an office party. with my new friends from institute. 
  • then i'm going to sleep. 
  • then i'm getting up. and it's FRIDAY!!!! 
  • can't wait for weekend. 
  • excited for church on Sunday! New ward. 
  • um. AND. THANK YOU VICTORIA FOR BOOKING YOUR FLIGHT OUT HERE!!!!!!! 2 MORE WEEKS!!

I love all of you.

love,
me.

1 comment:

  1. mads! i miss you and I loved your facebook message and yes you shall be getting emails because yes of course i have stories! as I'm sure you do as well! Have fun out there crazy girl, love you

    ReplyDelete