Wednesday, October 21, 2009

story of my life.

6 am: wake up
6:55 am: leave house
7:55 am: arrive at school
10:00 am: 15 minute break
12:00 pm: 1 hour lunch (heaven)
3:00 pm: 15 minute break
5:00 pm: leave school
6:00 pm: arrive home
change/chat.
6:45 pm: dinner
8:00 pm: homework
8:30 pm: start show (biggest loser, project runway, survivor, amazing race) one for every night. haha . as we have our snack.)
10:30 pm: get ready for bed and hit pillow.

thats all folks. we will repeat that again tomorrow. 

it's insane isn't it? 
I am EXHAUSTED. 
BUT I am loving it.

ps. I have a boyfriend.



hahahaha. I had to.

it's bedtime . goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. i saw that guy! you guys are SUCH a cute couple.
    but how will you ever squeeze time in for him in your busy schedule?
    miss you dearest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you had time to come home and see your momma.

    ReplyDelete