Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29.

You've had a birthday shout hURRAY. we want to sing to YOU TODAY. ONE year OLDER and WISER too. happy birthday to YOU.
sis,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



















Lightbulb.
Lamp shade.
Doorknob.
haha. gotta love inside jokes.

Kate, I just want you to know how much I love you.  You have always been such a good example to  me.  You have been an example in a lot of ways.  You are someone who is so kind and loving towards others.  You are that sister who is always there to listen and to cry and to laugh and to have late night cereal on call. You are that friend that will be your friend for life.  You are that daughter that holds up the family and steps up when help is needed.  You are that woman who stands up for what she believes no matter what.  You are my sister and I can't imagine loving you more than I do.  I have always been so grateful for our friendship.  You have given me footprints to walk in that i've always been confident will lead me in the right direction.  You are amazing.  And I am proud to call you my sister.
I love you.
love, 
me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sweetheart! i love YOU!!!! You're amazing and I'm proud of you for going out into the world all by yourself. We're at completely opposite sides of the nation but know that I'm just a phone call (or skype) away. :) LOVE YOU MADS! can't wait for thanksgiving. let's make it a partay!

    ReplyDelete