Saturday, November 21, 2009

Called to serve

BURMINGHAM ENGLAND MISSION
reporting: March 12, 2010.

is that not the coolest thing??
I think it is.

I couldn't be happier for Mark.  He is going to be one heck of a missionary. Congrats Markee!!

annnnnddddd..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY.
the big ...20...



Mark is one of the most incredible guys I have ever met.  I am forever grateful for our friendship.  We have had so many fun times together.  Mark is someone who everyone loves to be around, who lightens up a room, who always has a smile for everyone.  When I think of Mark, I think of someone who is so positive and always sees the best in everyone and in all situations.  He is so understanding and accepting.  He is such a good listener and someone I look up to a lot a lot.  


Thanks Mar for your example to me and for being such a great friend.

I can't wait for you to serve a mission.  You are going to kill it. You will be very missed but I couldn't be happier for you. 

I hope you have the best birthday ever. 
I know it's kind of impossible without me there.
but....much love from cali.
we will celebrate in 5 : )

No comments:

Post a Comment