Thursday, November 26, 2009

So much to be thankful for.

I don't know what I would do without....

. Life cereal
. Friendly people
. The feeling of being content
. Wonderful people surrounding me
. My testimony
. Cottage cheese and oranges
. Seasons
. Rain
. Selfless people
. Hollidays
. my FAMILY
. Christmas lights
. Special K with real strawberries
. My life
. Babies
. Weekends
. People who stop on the side of the road to help complete strangers
. Faith
. Skype that allows me to see my mom 10 hours away.
. Love
. Blankets that cuddle with me
. My body and my health
. Colored pencils and coloring books
. Laughter
. Hard times in life that make me stronger
. Happy times in life that make me happy
. Airplanes
. Missionaries that sacrifice for others
. Sunshine
. Cameras that capture those memories
. New opportunities
. Prayer
. Friends that care
. Hot chocolate that makes me warm
. Music
. Roller coasters
. The mail man
. Jokes that make me laugh
. hope
. The gospel

I have been so blessed. and everyday I am realizing it over again.
I love this life. and I truly have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment