Monday, November 2, 2009

From ladybug to baby bump.

Friday we had our halloween potluck at school.  I tried making sugar cookies the night before.   Lets just say I lost all bragging rights for my once called baking skills.  At least until I redeem myself.  
After school I hopped on a plane and went home to the mountains.  Even though I have not kissed a boy since you don't even want to know when.  Somehow this happened.  It was a night full of laughter. surprise surprise.
and then Sunday night, Mark and I went to a CES fireside with President Uchtdorf speaking.  It was so good.  He spoke on being happy and finding joy in your life.  He reminded us that we as members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, we have been given the gift of knowing who we are, where we came from, and where we are going.  So why not have joy? I love that thought.
Thanks Mark for going with me : ) . 
Annnnnnd.... MARK FINISHED HIS MISSION PAPERS!!!
Mark and I have known each other since middle school.  He was always too cool for me though.  Finally our senior year of high school, I got his attention and convinced him to be my friend.  Soo he has been one of my best friends for the past two years now.  He grew up in Provo, Utah.  And was not a member until February 14, 2009.  It has been quite a miracle watching him go through this growing process and deciding he will change his plan and serve the Lord for two years.  I am so proud of him! and I am so anxious to see where he will be spending the next two years of his life!! My prediction will be thought out for another week or so.. then I will publish it.

annnyway. my bed is calling my name. at 9:17 pm. selfish bed.
I always give into it.
goodnight.



1 comment: