Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bachelor.

Was anyone else laughing when Jake and Vienna went bunji jumping and their bodies were flying all over the place?? cause I'm pretty sure that Sharlie and I laughed till we had tears coming down and we definitely rewinded it more than twice. I could have stopped the show right then.  I don't know why it was so funny to me but if you get a chance, watch that part again.

other than that.......

Michelle gone.
Elizabeth gone.

And i'm perfectly fine with those two decisions.  

Jake had it right on last night in my opinion.  But several times during this episode I said out loud, "I am humiliated that I wait and wait all week to watch this." IT'S ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. but yet. Monday's still remain my favorite day of the week Chris Harrison.  And you are right, this is definitely the most dramatic season yet.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. Thank you. I was going to blog about how this season is ridiculous. Someone is supposedly prego too. Whhhatt? I have Monday night classes and during class I just wonder what will happen. Oh how I adore The Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mads,

    Dawn and I love to watch this too, but we're right there with you, saying to ourselves...WHY do we keep watching, these girls are ridiculous!!!

    p.s. Is it just me, or does it annoy you guys too that Jake ALWAYS refers to the ladies as GUY?!? Sorry to point that out, but you're going to notice it like crazy now! :-)

    ReplyDelete