Sunday, January 10, 2010

My thoughts are keeping me up

I need a pedicure.
I want to go to the gym tomorrow but I have so much going on.
I need to go to the bathroom but my toilet paper is in my trunk.
My car is on empty.
Should I get up and make a sandwich or should I have a microwavable lunch tomorrow?
Why do boys think so differently than girls. 
Is american idol really starting this week?? 
today was a really good day at church
my fingernails are longer than they have ever been, i'm sure.
I have spent a lot of time on my 'words with friends app' lately.
I really don't want to set my alarm tomorrow.
Yesterday i got a fortune cookie that told me April 9th will be a good day for me. I wonder what will happen.
I wonder who Jake will end his relationships with tomorrow.
My report is due tuesday and I haven't started.

goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Things that kept me up last night...how I still haven't watched the bachelor. How you forgot to call me back. How I keep going to bed at 1 but have to be up and out by 7 every morning. How I need a vacation so bad ( NEW YORK?????) How right now I am sitting behind my desk at Cirque Lodge Rehab and noooo one is calling so I am so bored. Love you. Miss you hope you got your report done :)

    ReplyDelete