Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lets pretend.



Lets pretend that yesterday morning I woke up and looked at my phone and a strange telephone number was calling me.  So I picked it up and listened to the person on the other end of the line say....

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO HAVE THE BIRTHDAY PARTY OF YOUR LIFE .... YOU CAN INVITE WHOEVER, HAVE IT WHEREVER, MONEY IS LIMITLESS, YOU HAVE ONE DAY TO FIGURE IT OUT AND CALL US BACK."

So.... it's been one day.... and this is what I have come up with.

   
Unlimited Chillis. all day long.















We will skydive in the morning.















By "we" I mean, all of my closest friends and my family.. 
and maybe some guy like this guy.















We will land in Disneyland. and have the park to ourselves.















Then we will be able to go inside this huge cake 



















Only to have a private concert from these guys.



















...............................

RSVP.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I JUST LAUGHED SOOOOOOO HARD AT THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA! YOUR SUCH A DORK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has got to be your funniest slash most random post ever, and that includes the future.
    i can't wait to see you!!!
    cake=best part.
    .....where in the did you think of that?

    ReplyDelete