Saturday, October 2, 2010

saturday morning laziness.

Today is saturday. I am laying in my sister's bed as she is getting ready to go to her tennis match to (cross our fingers) beat OREM to be 1st in region. Then onto state next week! we are so proud of you Bays!!

anyway.

I am laying here listening to music watching her get ready . She asks me.....

"Maddie, what do you think I could have done better yesterday in my match.. what advice do you have for me going into today's match?"

(I wanted to be a good sister, so I was trying to think of something to say.. as the memories all flashed through my head of my family laughing at me every time I have picked up a tennis racket. I was always the sister that no body wanted to be paired up with on the tennis court... it became a family joke almost..) so I tried to think of SOMETHING to say that would be serious older sister advice...

"you know Bays, (such a serious voice) ....pause... (thinking) ... just be ready for those balls."

.... it was silent....

and then we both just busted up laughing.

what do I know?? besides the fact that I am dang good at wii tennis..
nothing.

GOOD LUCK BAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment