Wednesday, December 8, 2010

boring post. but it's what I do.

before I went to school to learn how to do hair I was always that person that when my stylist was done cutting or coloring my hair, I wanted to run out of the salon because no one knew how to style my hair as good as I did.  I just wanted to go home and do it myself.  but now I drop anything to have someone style my hair.  It is my favorite thing. & it also is one of MY favorite things to do on someone else!

If you have a date, or a party, or something to look fabulous for.  Come visit me and let me style your hair.  I promise you won't regret it.  I have practiced so much with blow drying & even though I am not perfect at it, (brag moment) I think I'm pretty good at it. 

Renaissances charges only $5 for a wash & style. it's worth it. so call renaissance or call me to make an appointment : )

oh yeah, I also love to cut hair. color hair. do eyelash extensions. and waxing as well. 

one hairstyling tip: use your nozzle on your blow dryer.  I never did before school.  But it works wonders when you are trying to get your hair smooth.  which is most of the time.  I never use a flat iron anymore, on anyone.  You can get the curliest hair straight with your nozzle and the right brush.  Especially use your nozzle when you are putting your blow dryer really close to the hair.  it protects it! that's all .



hope everyone is as excited for Christmas as I am!!
it's coming up real soon!


2 comments:

  1. I just got a cut but maybe I will come in for a wash and style when we come to town for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Maddie!! I'll have to come in and get mine cut and styled!

    ReplyDelete