Sunday, December 5, 2010

free wifi.

right now I am in the sky.  it is a bumpy ride tonight on this delta flight, but it's okay, I have always liked roller coasters. usually on plane rides you would find me passed out even with my head straight up.  I can sleep anywhere anytime and it seems that whenever I get on an airplane I fall asleep before we even leave the ground.  talented I know. but tonight I can't sleep for whatever reason.  it may be because I saw so many people with cowboy hats on today. naturally. it makes me think of a certain cowboy.  who would have thought seeing a bunch of hicks would make me miss someone. so here I am fighting my thoughts sitting in seat 20d typing instead of sleeping.  my ipod is up and I am listening to FLO RIDa (club cant handle me right now)  it's keeping me from thinking too much about the past and it also is reminding me that I will be in FLORIDA very shortly. it works right? I never listen to this kind of music when I'm not just rocking out in my car. but it's kind of fun.  I am tempted to get up in the isle and start dancing. how funny would that be? seriously, picture it. if you want.

 ....... so glad it's not a school night for me tonight.
and PS. guy in 18d, you are smelling up this plane. and lady to my right, I know you are reading this.. but you agree with me I know you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment