Friday, December 10, 2010

while you were sleeping

dear sister.
you fell asleep downstairs on the couch tonight while I was watching santa clause 2 .. 0r 3. if there even is a 3. it's the one with the weird plastic santa that is a little freaky.
anyway. after I got bored with the movie and decided to go to bed, I went over to you and shook you a little and got you up.  we were walking upstairs and you were mumbling to me... here's how it went.

you: alskdjfa;kdf;
me: what???
you: akjkdjfjijjafkjcar right now
me: bailey what did you just say??
you: jdsjkfa I don't want to go to the car right now
me: what are you talking about?? we're going to bed
you: I thought you were going to take milk to someone
me: milk to someone?? go to bed. 

i love when people are funny while they sleep. & bailey is the funniest.





don't fall asleep in my presence. I will most likely take a picture of you & pull it out a year later. 
you won't even know!

No comments:

Post a Comment