Thursday, January 20, 2011

8:30 am. tomorrow


tomorrow I take my state board practical test.
tomorrow is the day I have been studying and preparing for for the past 16 months.
tomorrow is why I have butterflies today.
tomorrow I hope I don't pass out.
tomorrow I will tell you if I passed or NOT.
today & tomorrow ... please pray for me!

I know I am being a little dramatic.. but.. I am a little nervous.

but on a happy note. *to follow up on my last post.
 I love my new place
I love my new roommates
I love the smell now (thanks mom for the wall flower)
I love the location

by the way. last weekend I had some much needed time with my cousin ali 
we went up to soldier hollow to go tubing with two cute boys & then spent the night at our family cabin. ali is one of my besties & it was just what I needed.

&.. I love my life

2 comments:

  1. love you woman! let's do lunch tomorrow PLEASE!! call me when you're done. way better than skype

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll be anxious to hear how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete