Sunday, January 23, 2011

oh the life of a girl.

the other night I went on a blind date....I'm really done with those and I'm serious this time!!!!! I dared him to stand on the table at the bowling alley & dance. who does that?? no, I mean who really does that..  

HE DID. 

okay, then he went on to tell me that if he could make out with any celebrity it would be 

"hands down, MICHAEL MCCONAUGHEY" 


"close second, TAYLOR LAUTNER"



"oh but for REAL, RYAN REYNOLDS IS THE SEXIEST!!!!!!!!!"



okay folks, I am not kidding.  He was absolutely positively 100% serious while he was saying this.. then said.

"what do you not agree with me?!! have you SEEN their abs??!!"


yes, I really do think those men are so attractive... but thats okay for ME to think that right?! what is this world coming to. & HOW am I ending up at miracle bowl with people like this?!

I will give him this though, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile! even if it was laughing AT him. it was great entertainment.

please, please, please, no more blind dates.
or at least make sure they like woman before you send them with me. 
thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha love it!!!! I will make sure to think of a TON of mission buddies to be blind dates for you :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. enough with the blind dates!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a book at Barnes and Noble that I almost got you this weekend called "50 blind dates worse than yours!"

    There were a few things in there that weren't appropriate for my little sweetheart so I didn't get it but the title was just too perfect : )

    Take a break from dating and date yourself. Does that make sense? I bet you are laughing right now but I am serious! Read some good books, watch old movies, hang out with your girls and spend time with your little man. That's what I did and Mr. Perfect came literally knocking on my door! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete