Sunday, January 30, 2011

me be sicky.

lots of soup, movies, medicine, and kleenex.
welcome to my life.

side note: the movie of the week was 8 seconds. if you haven't seen it, you should.

Annnnyway, I have been sick ALL week.  & usually this kind of stuff lasts a couple days for me.  But I couldn't sleep it off because I had a very busy week.  But the weekend came & I booked myself out all weekend to allow my body to rest and get better.  

I think I slept the majority of this weekend.  MUCH NEEDED.

tomorrow is a new week.  here we go!!

by the way.  I owe this to the NyQuil.  It gives me CRAZY dreams.
one worth mentioning: I was dating this guy
....


we were really happy.
don't be jealous
just go get some NyQuil.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! are you serious?!
    i hate having good dreams then waking up and realizing it's not real.
    this week is gonna be goood for you! i'm so excited (for you)

    ReplyDelete