Saturday, February 20, 2010

Craziness.

I almost got in three major accidents this week.  One being me forgetting to notice the ONE WAY sign on 6th avenue downtown.  I have never had so many people honking at me not to mention my heart was on the floor.  

It was testing week at school. We were all supposed to get white smocks to wear during our test one day.  I forgot mine, but I didn't forget my white bath robe.  So sure enough, I took my test with my bath robe tied around me.  My class got a kick out of it, but I got full credit out of it.  

I swear I have a good amount of clothes in my closet.  But everytime I go to find something to wear, I think they all disappear.  I dread finding an outfit to wear.  I think when I moved here, I didn't think I was going to have a social life.  Not that I have much of one now either, but I do go to find an outfit a lot more than I expected I would.  I am going to chillis in a little bit with all the girls.  Crap. maybe I'll just wear a sunday dress?? or my robe.

Thursday night I went to the gym and worked out.  It felt so good.  But then as I was driving home I was really craving in & out.  So my hard work went down the drain but that strawberry shake sure didn't. 

I have a favorite recipe of banana cake.  It's seriously divine.  I will post it later.  I attempted to make it for our party at school on Friday (to celebrate our HALF WAY MARK) I am half way done. crazy.  anyway, I went to the grocery store to get all of my ingredients and when I got home and started to make it I realized that I had forgotten baking powder.  It was getting late and I was so tired.  do I skip that part of the recipe or do I go back to the store which sounded like the last thing I wanted to do.  so I debated for 20 minutes and then gave in and went to the store.  I was glad I did because it was going to forsure turn out right and it was also a nice night outside.  Well.  I got baking soda.  Which I already had.  I realized all of this after I put it in the bowl with all of the other ingredients.  shucks. this night I also knocked the key holder off the wall and the keys went everywhere and then I knocked over a vase of flowers onto the floor.  I was exhausted.

my cake was a hit though at school the next day. next time I'll skip the store all together.

Mckenzie mae Haggard . one of my besties.  Got her MISSION CALL THIS WEEK!! she is going to the Dominican Republic!! I am so happy for her. She is such a good example to me and she is going to bless the lives of many people with her smile and with her testimony.  Thanks Kenz for being such a good friend and for being the amazing person that you are!  Even though you will be very missed, I am so excited for you to have this experience!

so... I am going to be an auntie!! and it is going to be a baby BOY. ohhh how I can not wait to mug on him.  I am going to do everything in my power to be the best aunt. it's on bays. 

My family is leaving for Japan on sunday. tomorrow. i'm not going with them.  bring me back a japanese boy. haha sorry. I had to.

I am going home in a week.  It couldn't come sooner.  I am ready to see my home and everything that comes with it! especially you mom, and your tortilla soup! : )

I slept in till 12 today.  I think the last time I did that was after Phase camp in 6th grade. I'm not kidding.  

going to get ready for chillis. (if you know me, you know that is like equivalent to going to open presents on christmas morning.  The only thing different is on Christmas you don't know what you are going to get.)  

Water with lemon please.  Chips and salsa.  And a Chicken Ranch Sandwich please, yes 2000 calories will be fine!
thanks.

1 comment: