Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14.


(thank you to the sweet boy who gave me these.)

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.  I sure did.  Valentines day is so great isn't it? what girl doesn't like getting flowers? : ). Today though, I am grateful for the lesson that was taught in Relief Society.  We talked about how Valentines day is a special day to celebrate love! And then we talked about how great love is, and how powerful it can be in our lives.  I truly believe this.  I believe that love can heal anything and anyone.  I believe it is one of the greatest feelings we can and will feel on this earth. Then we began to talk about the love that our savior feels for us.  He gave his life for us.  He loves us more than we can comprehend.  We reflected on this today and for the first time in my life I actually looked at valentines not as 'single awareness day' but as... wow... someone loved me enough to give their life for me so that one day I can return to live with my Father in heaven again and together with my family.... forever. My heart was filled with joy today. 

what an amazing thought.
I hope you all had a great day celebrating love.
Love love Love love love love love
Happy valentines day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment