Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our friendship works off last minute plans.


this time: we decide we should meet in vegas and road trip it back to Cali together.
Decided: Friday night
Adventure began: Saturday













handicap section. nose bleeds. last minute plans. vegas. subway? pizzaria. buffalo bills. rain. talk. noodles&company. emvs. dear johney appleseed. wheat thins. 15 year old threat. nap on the beach. rock castle. card games half asleep. heavenly couch. six flags. no. sea world. no. indoor skydiving. no. laughing at our future babies. I'm scared of chinese people. please let me drive. theresa. 204. 24. fletcher and diane. HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH. pennies probably hit happy worker on the head. tower of terror. bug eyes. waiting in line for roger rabbit. special k bars. perfect weather. Pt cruiser that we could have had sunday dinner on. are we really at disneyland? I can't believe it!! "i can." H&M. it's a small world. fast passes. pictures. cruising the tracks.  (I didn't even get to drive this time). I TRUST YOU. coconut lotion. subway. cruise control. driving blind. broken defrost. DP. ignoring alarm clock? never. morning run. breakfast at pipes. coconut lotion. chapstick on my nose and chin and cheeks. please let me drive. rubios fake fight. shopping. pictures. temple. good talks. rain rain rain. your rash. Anaheim. laughing. baskin robbins. Mark did you not flush the toilet? (haha) when I'm in Rome, I sleep. ice box and scarf. can I please drive?. it's just better if you don't. fighting laughter.  

Mark . in . C.A.L.I.F.O.R.N.I.A: loved every minute.

3 comments:

  1. lllooovvveee lllooovvveee lllooovvveee it!!! (alarm going off in phone) can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! darling pictures! glad you had fun! can't wait for my turn :) love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mads, you're super creative. Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete